Etisalat by e& is an Emirati-based multinational telecommunications services provider currently operating in 16 countries across Asia, the Middle East and Africa. It is the 18th largest mobile network operator in the world by a number of subscribers.
Would you like to work at Etisalat UAE ( Emirates Telecommunications Group )? In this article, we will tell you how to get a job in Etisalat Career in UAE and you will learn about the requirements for Etisalat jobs, their job vacancies and how to apply by sending your resume.
Emirates Telecommunications Corp. provides telecommunication services, media and related equipment including the provision of related contracting and consultancy services to international telecommunications companies and consortia. It offers a one-stop shop for mobile and fixed line voice and data services to individuals, enterprises and international telecommunications companies, ISPs, content providers and mobile operators. It also offers a variety of hi-tech complimentary services to the telecommunications industry including managerial and technical training, SIM card manufacturing, payment solutions, clearing house services, peering, voice and data transit, and submarine and land cable services. The company was founded on August 1, 1976, and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Etisalat has served the telecommunications need of individuals and businesses in the UAE and Gulf Region since 1976. Over that time, They have built a modern telecom infrastructure, established ourselves as a technology leader, and continued to expand our reach not only through innovative services for the UAE customer base but through our ever-growing international markets.
Etisalat by e& offers digital experiences that cater to your new lifestyle and demands beyond just telecom and are not limited to gaming, health, and insurance. They will continue to be your trusted partner and advisor, enabling connectivity and everything beyond, accelerating the digital world and pioneering future-forward spaces like private networks, autonomous vehicles, and AI.
Requirements for Etisalat Career in UAE
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Have legal residence or permanent permission to work if you are not from UAE.
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field.
- Have a Minimum of one year of experience in a related field.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate Facilities Management industry experience.
- Being able to communicate in English proficiently. But, Arabic, Tagalog, Hindi or any other language can be a huge benefit.
List of Job Vacancies in Etisalat Career
- Manager Recruitment
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales Executive
- Call Center
- e-Commerce Development
- Customer Services
- Specialist Human
- Help Desk Support
- Network Engineer
- IT Administrator
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business Development
- Facilities Manager
- Client Director
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Etisalat UAE Jobs
- The Senior Manager earn AED 333K – AED 521K per annum.
- Customer Service Representative earns AED 48K – AED 82K per annum.
- Director earns AED 500K AED 830K per annum.
- The Sales Executive earn AED 49K AED 96K per annum.
- Those in the Network Engineer area earn between AED 48K to AED 165K per annum.
- Telecommunications engineers earn AED 48K – AED 105K per annum.
- Associate engineers earn between AED 97K to AED 159K per annum.
- Technicians earn between AED 30K – AED 45K per annum.
- Sales Representatives earn AED 45K – AED 74K per annum.
Etisalat UAE provides many benefits along with good salary packages. They offer:
- Fair Technological Advancements
- Good Work and Life Balance
- Transportation Facilities
- Free Lunch
- Free Tickets
- Cooperative Staff
- On-Time Salary
- Average Pay Scale
- Good Job Security
- Good Cultural Values
- Public Holidays
- Teamwork Oriented
How to Apply for Etisalat Career in UAE
- Open the employment portal of Etisalat UAE.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the website and you’ll see a text that says “View All Jobs”. Click on it.
- From here, you can search for an open position that suits your skills and experience. Just enter the job title, location, or both of them.
- Select the position you want to apply for and click on it.
- Then read the job description carefully. If it is suitable, you can apply by clicking the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page.
- Before applying, sign up for yourself by registering yourself by filling all the required fields in the registration form and pressing the “Submit” button.
- After login, fill up all the required fields and attach your Updated Resume.
- Then hit the “Submit” to complete this online application process.