SCHOOL BUS DRIVER – TIENDESITAS PASIG
Excellent Performance Services Inc–Pasig City, Metro Manila
2 days ago, from Jobstreet Philippines
Job Qualifications / Responsibilities
- Being attentive to traffic and weather conditions and ensuring passenger safety.
- Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops.
- Regularly checking vehicle safety such as tires, brakes, turn signals, mechanical equipment, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting fuel consumption, mileage, and passenger numbers.
- Reporting delays, accidents, and emergencies.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Inspecting the vehicle thoroughly before and after each trip.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of the bus when required.
- Enforcing conduct and safety rules on the bus.
- Maintaining a clean vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php18,200.00 – Php19,000.00 per month
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pasig City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)