– 10 Years
Salary Not Disclosed
Posted on 9 Feb
Roles & Responsibilities
Key purpose :
Serco Saudi Arabia (SSA) will be acting as a managing agent on behalf of a subsidiary of the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia (PIF) that is responsible for one of the most prestigious giga city projects that will act and serve as a luxurious tourist destination in which it wishes to welcome its first guests in December 2022. SSA’s role as a managing agent and master operator will be to manage the O&M Mobility Service providers of the following transport modes:
- Air (Private Planes & Helicopter, etc.)
- Sea (Marine fleet & water taxis, sea freight etc.)
- Land – Road (cycle, cars, buggy, buses etc.)
- Land- Logistics (vans, staff buses etc.)
The Giga-City Project has designed an innovative mobility operating model that seeks to provide guests and staff with an agile and coordinated multi-modal offer using Land, Sea, Air and Micro mobility solutions.
Structure and reporting relationship
Will directly report into the Head of Guest Experience
Key accountabilities :
- Support the Head of Guest Experience in processing and analyzing customer experience feedback and data flows.
- Responsible on behalf of Serco for client’s smart mobility app with the client’s Smart mobility team.
- Ensures that guest feedback is incorporated and fed back to the client’s smart mobility team.
- Responsible of training on smart mobility app to transport operators
- Provide regular reports on performance.
- Work with the client’s Smart Mobility Team to develop and enhance the mobility app (schedule and booking platform) functionality and integration with O&M Mobility Service Providers systems. Serco is not expected to develop or deliver the technology directly but shall coordinate and support.
- Working with the client on operations initiatives
- Reporting on performance
- Support the Head of Guest Experience in driving continuous improvement of the guest experience.
- Report and recommend solutions to rectify any issues that occur with regards to the client’s smart mobility app
- Work with the Head of Guest Experience as required and provide support on gaining guest/customer insights and driving improvements in customer service experience
- Support the Head of Guest Experience in engaging with client’s Guest Experience department to ensure guest experience requirements are included within mobility management system and app
- Support the Head of Guest Experience in Setting up mobility guest experience and ensure that customer feedback is provided on at least weekly basis to guest experience team
- Responsible for ensuring client’s guest experience strategy is reflected in client’s smart mobility app in coordination with the client’s smart mobility team
Desired Candidate Profile
Essential technical and professional skills, knowledge and qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- The job holder will have 5 years minimum experience in a Supervisor role
- Knowledge of Transport operations and security are desirable
Additional / special features of the role
- Ensure compliance with the Serco Management System and all relevant business processes, procedures and work instructions to deliver all work with appropriate quality and governance standards
- Ensure security and integrity of all data provided including reporting performance, finance and customer information; reference Serco non-disclosure policy
- To exercise personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and for those affected by their acts or omissions; reference SMS GSOP-HSE1-6 Serco organizational HSE responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all training requirements of Serco and ensure adherence to these requirements at all times whilst in employment
- Report any accidents, incidents, breaches or potential breaches to appropriate management or the speak up process
Serco operates in five major geographies: UK, Europe, Americas, Middle East, and Asia Pacific) and a global BPO services business (Serco Global Services – SGS). Serco was established in the Middle East in 1947. The business has matured rapidly in recent times, growing from £46.3mn in 2008 to £140mn in 2010 to £300mn in 2014. Its portfolio includes Light Rail, Air Traffic Control, Integrated Facilities Management and Technology, with Healthcare and Vocational Training as key emerging sectors. Serco runs the iconic world class Dubai Metro and is also responsible for most of the Air Traffic control business across the Middle East, including Dubai Airport. Zayed University and Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi are key Facilities Management contracts.Read more