Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Company: Wood Group
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Education Level: Matriculation/O-Level
- Key Skills: Saudi Arabian Govt. Driver’s License
- Job Type: Driver
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Wood is currently looking to recruit a Driver for our office in Al Khobar. All applicants must have a valid Saudi public driver’s license.
- Delivery of Documents to the clients/ Employee transportation for Company business
- Deliver/pick-up documents/ project submittals to Saudi Aramco and other Clients
- Drive project site teams/ office staff to various locations for business purposes
- Assist Transportation Supervisor in the maintenance of company vehicles
- Working with functional teams
Skills / Qualifications
- Secondary School Certificate
- Should hold a valid Saudi Arabian Govt. Driver’s License
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can do’ attitude
- Reasonable verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak English or at least enough to communicate with the passengers
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.