Dubai Taxi Jobs 2022 Announced Walk In Interview In UAE
The best job is the one that you are good at. So if you are good at driving skills and you have a valid driving license for UAE then you are lucky because there are many new vacancies for Dubai Taxi Jobs. These vacancies are both for full time work as well as part time drivers in Dubai. Also most companies want someone with at least one year driving experience. So if you fit this profile then apply now for driver’s job in Dubai.
|Privilege Labor Recruitment
|Indian, Nepalese, Bangladeshi, Pakistani & Sri Lankan
|23-50 years old
|23-45 years old
|Male & Female
|Up to 4000 – 6000 AED /month (Confirm)
|Last Updated on
|October 17, 2022
Most company drivers in Dubai perform multiple tasks, depending on the company that they work for. These could include transporting company staff to and from work and meetings, transporting goods, materials, equipment etc.
If you will work as a Delivery driver in Dubai then you will be collecting and delivering items from specific locations. Most delivery driver jobs in Dubai are for food delivery through eateasy.ae or TALABAT, UBEREATS and ZOMATO. Some delivery jobs may be direct through the restaurant. You can avail these jobs on part time basis as well since you can choose your shifts.
There are also taxi driver’s jobs in Dubai where you may either drive for Government taxis operated by the Dubai Taxi Corporation or via private cab services like Uber and CAREEM in Dubai. As a taxi driver in Dubai you will need to know the fastest routes to get your passengers to their destinations on time. To help you there are numerous web based mapping applications like RTA smart drive, Google maps, or the ones on your smart phone.
A valid driver’s license is a must for any driving job in Dubai. There are other requirements to fulfill that include:
- Minimum 1 year driving experience
- Ability to operate and follow mapping applications and GPS devices
- Physical and mental fitness to drive and lift heavy items if needed
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- English language skills of reading, listening and speaking
- Arabic language proficiency is also a plus point
- Any other requirements as per the job and company
- Having either a Home Country or GCC or UAE driving license would be highly considered.
- Must be familiar with all the location and shortcuts within the city.
- Taxi Drivers average monthly earnings up to 4000 – 6000 dirhams.
- Preference will be given to any nationality for sure.
- Male’s age limit must be between 23 to 50 years old.
- Female’s age limit must be between 23 to 45 years old.
- Candidates must be available inside UAE in order to make them eligible.
How to Obtain a Driver License in Dubai
If you are above a certain age limit, physically and mentally fit then you can obtain a driving license in Dubai. You have to register yourself with one of the approved driving license institutes in Dubai and then pass any written and driving tests that are required. If you are a non-resident and have a foreign driving license then you can convert it to a UAE license. There are certain age limits for different types of vehicles that you have to follow. More information can be viewed on the RTA website.
Apply for Dubai Taxi Jobs
If you fulfil all the requirements of the job and want to start your driver’s career in Dubai then please apply below for the jobs posted. You can send your resume on the email address provided along with your driver’s license copy. If a phone number is given then you may give a phone call and wait to be guided from there. Good luck!
Ethiopian Taxi Driver
Gender: Male & Female
License: GCC and UAE driving license holders
- Male 25 – 50 years
- Female – 23 – 45 years
Salary: Commission 2000 UAE + Commission
Availability: Ethiopian candidates who are within the UAE may apply
- Copy of residence / visit visa
- copy of UAE National ID
- Passport Copy
- Copy of the CV
- Three white background photos.
Interview Schedule Which You Should Note Down
Interview Date: October 21, 2022
Timing: 7.30 am to 12.00 pm
Location: Privilege Labor Recruitment, Office # M-11, Abu Hail Centre, Near Abu Hail Metro Station, Deira, Dubai.
OR Email CV: [email protected]
Contact# 04 2626003/04 2626565/04 2667875