Kinetic is Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most diverse bus operator, moving more than 75 million passengers per year across some of the most recognisable names in bus transport. We deliver these services through our 6000 people and fleet of over 3800 buses.
As a business who genuinely cares about our customers, our people and our environment; we are industry leaders in delivering zero-emission technology, investing in our communities, training and developing our people, and providing an inclusive workplace which reflects the communities we serve.
In Melbourne we operate 30% of the metropolitan bus network across our six depots. We are looking for qualified medium-rigid or heavy-rigid Bus Drivers who love driving and enjoy engaging customers. Our Bus Drivers operate a combination of services including route services; school services; charters and special events.
Fitzroy North depots have a Monday to Friday rosters, including split shifts with work times between 5am and 7pm (9% loading paid).
- Australia’s and New Zealand’s leading mass transit bus operator with opportunities to grow and spread your wings
- We offer some of the best base rates, penalties and allowances in Melbourne – starting at $34.45 base rate per hour
- We offer full on-the-job training – and paid
- We care for our people and provide our Employee Assistance Program including wellbeing, financial and nutritional coaching, counselling, and legal advice
- We offer secure employment with genuine career progression opportunities
The boxes you’ll tick
We are people people, with a customer first attitude, and therefore are looking for people with:
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with the public
- A current Medium Rigid (MR) driving licence or above
- A current CPV Driver Certificate
- A current Working With Children Check
- Be able to pass a pre‐employment physical examination and medical history check
- Australian Work Rights
How you apply
So, if this sounds like you and you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career with Kinetic then click the ‘Apply for this job’ button now! There has never been a better time to join Kinetic.
Kinetic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and our people represent the community which we service. We invite all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including First Nations People, and people from diverse social, cultural and gender backgrounds.