Almarai Careers – Dubai-Saudi Arabia-Kuwait Job Opening 2023
Find the latest Almarai Careers, the Food Company Job Openings in UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait 2023. Do you want to take your career to the next level? Almarai invests in its valuable employees to maintain its competitive advantage. The company believes in creating learning by doing organization, where each employee is provided equal opportunities to enhance their professional skills and to perform their job roles effectively.
An aggressive expansion program together with acquisitions in new vertical markets has created an exciting opportunity to join a leading multinational company dedicated to furthering growth plans for the group.
Almarai Food Company is currently seeking for highly motivated, skilled, and dedicated people to join their business. If you have the qualities and are interested to apply for Almarai job vacancies, please submit an online job application for the recruitment process.
Don’t forget to attach a CV and cover letter for desired job title because a well-formatted resume and cover letter increase the chance of getting hired by Almarai food company. Almarai also offered career opportunities for fresh graduates and students.
Apply Also: Almarai jobs 2023
Almarai Food Company Jobs Recruitment in Dubai, UAE/Saudi Arabia
Almarai is listed on the Tadawul stock exchange. The company is known as the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with a high reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of food products. Operating across the gulf region and overseas, Almarai currently employs over 45,000 individuals servicing more than 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover of US$ 4 billion in 2019.
|Company Name||Almarai [Food Company]|
|Job Location||United Arab Emirate, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait|
|Nationality||All Nationalities Can Apply|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon the Job Title|
|Employee Benefits & Perks||Attractive Job Benefits|
List of Latest Almarai Careers in 2023 | Hiring Staff Urgently
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding global business, offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package. To apply for the Almarai careers, please submit your current CV together with a cover letter intimating the current and expected remuneration package.
|Continuous Improvement Manager (Manufacturing)||Quality Control / Quality Assurance – Experienced Professionals||Saudi Arabia – Jeddah|
|Stock Controller (Transport & Logistics)||Warehousing – Experienced Professionals||Saudi Arabia – Jeddah|
|HR Officer (Manufacturing)||Human Resources – Fresh Graduates||Saudi Arabia – Riyadh|
|Senior Purchasing Manager (Corporate)||Procurement / Purchasing / Sourcing – Experienced Professionals||Saudi Arabia – Riyadh|
|Sales Supervisor II (Sales)||Sales – Fresh Graduates||Saudi Arabia – Riyadh|
|Fire Prevention Manager (Manufacturing)||Security / Safety Control – Experienced Professionals||Saudi Arabia – Jeddah|
|Poultry Farm Manager (Farming)||Agriculture / Environmental – Experienced Professionals||Saudi Arabia – Hail|
|Senior Veterinarian (Farming)||Agriculture / Environmental – Experienced Professionals||Saudi Arabia – Hail|
How to Apply for Almarai Job Vacancies?
If you are eagerly waiting to apply for the Almarai careers opening, you must submit an online job application for the desired vacancy. In order to submit your CV/resume, please follow the steps provided below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link on Almarai Vacancy Table above [you will be landed on the Almarai Careers portal]
- Read all the job description, duties and responsibilities, experiences required and other requirements
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Complete your profile detailing as much information as possible to support your application.
- Attach your most up-to-date CV together with a cover letter for the selected vacancy. [Read: How to Write a CV?]
Almarai Job Benefits & Perks
Upholding the value that human resources are an integral part of the sustainable growth of the company, Almarai continuously invests in overall benefits for talented professionals who add value to the company. The company also believes in refining the employees’ skills and enhancing their leadership competencies. After joining the Almarai careers you will be able to enjoy the excellent package which includes a competitive salary, performance bonus, housing allowance, company car, the medical cover including the following employment benefits:
- Health Care & Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Job Training & Tuition
- Professional Skill & Career Development
Frequently Asked Questions for Almarai Recruitment Process
Do I need to apply for a particular vacancy?
- You need to submit your application for a particular vacancy to ensure that your candidacy is evaluated against the post in which you have an interest.
How many Almarai job vacancies can I apply for?
- It is up to each candidate to review the responsibilities, competencies and qualifications required for a particular vacancy, before making a decision to apply for an advertised post.
- Hasty decisions to apply for a vacancy for which you are clearly not qualified might reflect on your credibility.
Can I submit a general application?
- We do not consider general applications. Only applications for advertised vacancies are evaluated.
What should be in the CV?
- A detailed history of your personal, educational and professional background should be included in the CV.
- This also includes General Information such as Contact Details, Address, Education, Languages, etc.
- Your CV is used to evaluate your suitability for a vacancy as well as to review your suitability for alternate posts within Almarai.
Do I have to complete my profile and attach a CV and cover letter for each application?
- Once your profile is completed and a CV is attached you will be prompted to save it to the system.
- If you wish to amend or add further experiences, skills or competencies you are able to edit as required.
What are the steps in the recruitment process? How will I know the status of my application?
- Candidates who apply to an Almarai vacancy will receive a confirmation via email stating their application has been received.
- Candidates who are being considered for a post and are considered suitable for further review will be contacted for an interview.
- Interviewed candidates will normally be advised of the outcome of the selection process after a period of about 14 days.
- At all times, candidates may check the status of the vacancies they have applied for by visiting the Almarai Career site from time to time.