Dolphin Energy Jobs – 20+ Vacancies
Being a recent graduate and obtaining employment in the administrative field is, for some, a fantasy that cannot be realized if you truly want to build a career in Qatar. However, there is no truth to this. Prepare yourself to start a career with Dolphin Energy Jobs. If you are serious about your Dubai employment career and apply for a Dolphin Energy job. You will go through a series of specialized examinations and receive a security clearance before you can start working there. Being a recent graduate, landing a job in the government sector is almost a dream for many people, and this is the truth. To submit an application for a job with Dolphin Energy Qatar.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Level-4
10 years of relevant experience as a Petroleum Engineer in the Oil and Gas industry with demonstrated Surveillance/Production Engineering expertise in carrying out well integrity in large oil and gas fields, including 3 years of experience in supervisory roles
List Of Vacancies: Dolphin Energy Jobs
- Catering Officer
- Head of Comp, Policy & Reporting
- Business Continuity Management Specialist
- Well Services Engineer
Medical Care & Insurance, Salary & Benefits in Dolphin Energy Qatar Careers
- airline and travel insurance
- the best tax-free salary in the industry,
- Tickets for annual leaves and returns